Tuesday, November 4, 2008

mimy

It's been almost 6 month since i became single.
So many things happened that i feel like it was shorter!
I definately felt like this was the first time i actually used my time for myself.
I learned and gained so many things.
it was a very important period for me.

When i think back,
i admit, i was going crazy, i did something unexpected,
and i know so many people were getting tired of me.
however, people who are important to me were always there to support me no matter what.
and when i think about that... i feel like crying... :(

a year before, i was SICK mentally.
but now, i love my life and life is REALLY beautiful!
people's hearts are really easily recovered.

no matter what, i won't change my beliefs,
and I will live my life according to what I feel.
There are as many failures as success, and my life might be filled with drama.
HOWEVER i feel happy just to be alive.
i feel happy just to have future.
so i think I should just live my life.
if I care so much about others, I can't look forward.

Everything is a learning experience.
In the end, my life is only MINE, not anyone else's.

SO, I'l continue being a shameless bitch. :)

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

I love this post. I can totally relate. Well you know Mimy, you & I talked about our relationships with crazy ex-boyfriends. Love it. Period. :)