Monday, November 3, 2008

Fashion Show Offer - mimz


So I went to Boston this weekend for job interviews.
I got interviews with some of the world leading Japanese corporation EVER, and of course they were not really for me. I really felt like I wasted my time but at the same time, I realized so many things at this trip and I believe that everything I do is a learning experience, so I am happy that I went.

BUT BACK TO LIPSTICKILLA!!!!

So we Lipstickilla, were asked by one of the University of Michigan's organization to sponsor our shirts for their fashion show! i think that's REALLY REALLY exciting!!!!! I just feel like every little thing we do is not a waste. These videos we make, it's really nice to find out how MANY people watch them! Many unexpected people come up to us and tell us that they saw our video and wants to be in our next one. I really feel like we are growing fast and people are recognizing it. Thank you everyone for your support.


Details will come later!

No comments: