
When Americans started going crazy about BAPE couple years ago,
I thought "wow, americans are so late"...
that is because I guess I am Japanese and
I knew about Bape since I was in middle school.
Did i love it? I was so so about it.
That time, I was really into PINK & girly stuff.
I was like... errr... ape? no way! lol

But now, I appreciate Bape, and
Nigo (creator of BAPE) makes me proud to be a Japanese designer.
Nigo was selected to be one of 20 Asian Heroes by TIMES magazine.
I think it's COOL! Japanese designer, being a hero? what can be better?
Internationally recognized Japanese designers always make me proud.
From Shu Uemura to Rei Kawakubo.
I wish someday, I can be an internationally recognized designer and
make my people proud too :)
I have a big dream. VERY BIG DREAM.
This is just a step.
Lips,
Kiwi

No comments:
Post a Comment