Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Being a Designer - mimy

I am designing new shirts for our 2nd collection. For our first collection, i literally had more than 60 designs and Vicky and I choose 2 from them. I am setting up deadline for myself so I basically have to come up with 60 designs in a week. I am pretty sure I can do it. I LOVE pushing myself to the limit and torturing myself like this... hahaha.


Story behind "GUCCI BITCHZ LOVE THEM LOUIS VUITTON DONS"
I came up with this design in Japan when I was there for my grandfather's funeral. Vicky and I already decided that we were going to print "QUEEN BITCH" shirt. Other designs that we liked were OK but nothing really stood out for me. I was reflecting all the things that had happened past few year and how I was in lots of different relationships. One of the reasons one of the relationships didn't work was because our VALUES were way too different. As you probably know, I am from West Bloomfield Michigan where many BITCHZ wear JUICY and carry CHANEL bags to school. BUT this one guy who I used to go out with was... hmmm... howshould i say it... not financially stable. I never knew anyone who didn't really know designers and didn't really appreciate designers... that was a BIG SURPRISE for me!!!! So our values were VERY VERY different, therefore this design came out. GUCCI BITCHZ LOVE THEM LOUIS VUITTON DONS. I want my man to understand my LOVE for designers! DESIGNER BAGS ARE THE BEST!!!!!! it's even GREAT if he LOVES designers too. I think guys who wear designers are sexy!


Sorry I just had to give LOVE to my favorite MCs and AI (PISTONS)!
i didn't know LV had headbandsss... lol!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeeaYAH. LOVE THEM LOUIS VUITTON DONS!!!