1. VERY GOOD JAPANESE FOOD

i just can't stand non-authentic Japanese food and shitty japanese wanna-be food. BUT REAL JAPANESE FOOD make me Super happy, especially the ones that we eat at Ryokan (hotel with hot springs). They are like mini buffet all to yourself and you have like little portions of so many food!!! (like a picture above).
2. FINE Chocolate & Candies (no herseys please)

i LOVE chocolate. if you know me, you know that. i just can't live without chocolate. i always want something sweet in my mouth. I can eat MANY chocolates!!! i just don't eat too much because i'm scared to gain weight and be all fat.
3. Hot Spring

awwwww. I MISS HOT SPRINGS! i guess i just love showering and bathing in general but dang hot springs... it just feels SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. it's like orgasm times hundred.
4. Surprises

hahahaha. I LOVE SURPRiSES, especially expensive ones! lol... that includes tiffany's, and fine restaurants dining. good girls deserve good things right? hahahahahha... shut up! i love gettin flowers too... i don't know... i just love all these cute cheesy things!
5. Colorful Dresses

I JUST LOOOOVE colorful dresses. i have many colorful dresses myself! they just make me so happy!!! it's so cute and fun but still super classy!
6. Contemporary Art

seeing contemporary art at museum is one of my favorite things to do. I love learning new things and looking at interesting stuff. Gettin inspiration is number one thing that artists needs.
7. Nature's Creation & Ancient Civilization

if i have money to go anywhere, i would go all these ancient civilization stuff, and nature's creations! they make me realize so many wonderful things like how lucky i am to be born into this planet and blablabla.
8. Sunshine
I HEART SUNSHINE! i love summer and i love warm weather. They just make me feel super good. my mood is extra happy when it's hot outside!
9. Beach

i really don't like to be in my bathing suits, but i love beach! i love looking at ocean, i love tanning, i love to do fireworks by the beach. it's just so much fun!
10. Friends
friends always make me happy! my friends are hot and fun!!!! and yes my friends are just way prettier than your friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment