

I find it to be unusual since straightening, unless you're cursed with super ramen noodle-esque curly hair, usu takes 5 mins to do
whereas curling/blow drying/styling/using massive amounts of product etc takes 2 hours. to look like this:

I don't understand why guys like super straight hair anyway. It just looks dirty to me, like cholas who wear black lip liner, gold hoop earrings, penciled-in eye brows and greased up coiffes...

My other theory is that back in the day, as in MY high school days, it was sort of "the look." straight hair and hoop earrings, think J. Lo circa 2002. So guys who are probably in their 20s associate that look with the "hot girls" they knew from high school.

I don't really see how that is SO HOT, but whatever. I still think styled/curled/wavy > board straight.
But if you're a chick trying to get Alan to notice you, then you should go flat iron your hair ASAP.



1 comment:
Damn straight. (no pun intended)
-Alan
Post a Comment