
I didn't want to jump on the Amber Rose bandwagon, but I'm sort of oddly obsessed with her... Even if it is hating on her...
Anyway, she used to be a stripper (big surprise)
She is now a "video vixen" which according to urbandictionary.com is: A female of color or mixed ancestry who is stripped of her clothes, belittled and put into rap videos for the sole purpose of being a sexual prop or a "bitch" or "hoe". Anyhoo, these cunts--I mean, women are featured in lad mags targeted towards Black men ages 18-35, in photos only showing them in bikinis or half-naked with their enormous ass drenched in oil and taking up most of the space in the photo. Video vixens are usually light skinned or mixed with some outrageous background like Black/Egyptian/Japanese or Japanese/Puerto-Rican/Australian Aborigine.
and that is exactly what she is.

She is now a "video vixen" which according to urbandictionary.com is: A female of color or mixed ancestry who is stripped of her clothes, belittled and put into rap videos for the sole purpose of being a sexual prop or a "bitch" or "hoe". Anyhoo, these cunts--I mean, women are featured in lad mags targeted towards Black men ages 18-35, in photos only showing them in bikinis or half-naked with their enormous ass drenched in oil and taking up most of the space in the photo. Video vixens are usually light skinned or mixed with some outrageous background like Black/Egyptian/Japanese or Japanese/Puerto-Rican/Australian Aborigine.
and that is exactly what she is.


I thought she was a lesbian... Who knows if she's even fucking Kanye. She's probably in some way his "fashion muse" I guess they they look GOOD together, or at least unique as a couple made in upside down fashion heaven, with their flamboyant highend x street matching outfits.
She's featured in the Ludacris video "what them girls like" is it just me or does Chris Brown look super creepy in it??

.jpg)

2 comments:
you know,
i thought kanye was gay for the longest time... LOL
ok... and why are video vixens gotta be mixed with JAPANESE??? lol because they are HENTAIS???? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment