Saturday, December 6, 2008

Collage of my fav dresses - mimy



I made a collage of my favorite dresses in color wheel. :)
They are so BOLD, Unique and different! :)

I am currently filling out application for Parsons and FIT.
I made this collage while I was doing application for Parsons.
They ask you to make a collage. The collage above is NOT the one
I am going to send but i had fun making it... hahaha
I need to FIGURE OUT hella lotta stuff,
since I don't know ANYTHING about financial aid and scholarship and all that shit.
I just know that I am gonna work my ass off during summer in Japan so that
I have enough money to at least pay for my education for a year.
I don't want to do student loans.
That just too much.
If anything, I will borrow money from my parents.
I don't want to borrow from anyone else...
it's gonna be way too much interests and yeah... it's kinda like DEBTs...
so my parents are gonna be against it too.
If you know anything about financial aid, holla at meee... >_<

No comments: