I LOVE guns... i dunno why? I just like they way they look and the way they feel. I have some weird fascination with power exuded from the beauty in danger blablabla and all that it represents... ANYWAY I was reading Bazaar the other say and saw this shit: the Chanel Resort 2009 collection featuring the 'Miami Vice' pistol-heeled shoe. which is exactly what it is, a shoe that has a gun for it's heel. wtf right? it's so weird. Edgy it is, but if you ask me, Uncle Karl has lost it.
The other day Mims and I went to Motivation Boutique to say hi to Mike and Indra. also to get some feedback on the designs. and Lo and behold! the HELLZ BELLZ Danger Is My Beat T-shirt... So... Is this a new fad? I totally saw this coming though: high fashion inspired by an ever elevating standard of "hardcore-ness"
what's next? Blood spatter? dead animals? decapitated limbs? LOL
Lips <3,
V

No comments:
Post a Comment