
Yup. Many people know that he is one of my favorite rappers. I even went to see him at Chene park few months ago. I just love his voice... and his pretty face! hahaha
I LIKE : "Live Your life", "Slide Show", "Swagga like us", "You Ain' Missin' Nothing", "Dead And Gone", "No Matter What"... etc
2. Rihanna - GOOD GIRL GONE BAD: RELOADED

I don't really like the way she looks (lol), but i really love her songs! I think she needs to grow her hair back.
I LIKE : "Take A Bow", "Umbrella"...etc
3. Ne-Yo - YEAR OF THE GENTLEMEN

I am the biggest Ne-Yo FAN!!!! I FREAKIN LOVE ALL THE SONGS HE SINGS, he writes, he produces... etc
I LIKE "Closer", "Mad", "Miss. Independent"...etc
4. Thelma Aoyama - DIARY

She is a Black & Japanese mixed R&B singer in Japan. I really love her soft voice and the songs she sings. She is SO talented.
I LIKE : "Sobani irune"...etc
5. Mariah Carey - E=MC2
And of course, queen mariah. hahaha.
I LIKE: "Touch my body", "Bye Bye"...etc
2007 Albums that I still listen to
Kanye West - GRADUATION
Ne-Yo - BECAUSE OF YOU
Music Soulchild - LUVANMUSIQ
No comments:
Post a Comment