I love going to Museums. I would so LOVE to go to museums on a first date or whatever date it is!
I JUST LOVE IT! people really don't expect that from me... because NOONE ever took me to a museum... except ONE PERSON!!! he took me to Guggenheim Museum in LA, it was REALLY nice! i still remember :) he also tried to take me to contemporary museum of LA or whatever but it was closed or something... he was really really nice! i still miss him sometimes... hahahaha. i remember everywhere he took me when i don't remember what i did with my recent ex boyfriend... hahahahhahahaha... well, I don't mind going to museum by myself either. But NOT any kind of museums. What inspires me the most is
contemporary art. All them renaissance and old arts, they don't really impress me. Maybe because they are all about religions. I am so not religious so i just get bored with like Jesus or Alah or Buddha or whatever.
I sometimes go to
Heidelberg Project. It is just REALLY inspiring and I always see Tyree (the artist) there and he inspires me a lot. It is located on the neighborhood in downtown detroit, and it's just AMAZING. his works areAMAZING. like... you wouldn't expect to see something like that in Detroit! u know? He adds new stuff every day or something so whenever I go there, it's different. I LOVE IT!
a guy in the middle is Tyree
I ALSO LOVE CONTEMPORARY PHOTOGRAPHY.
I LOVE DAVID LACHAPELLE.
these are some of his works.
I JUST LOVE THEM!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment