Saturday, October 25, 2008

Autumn Blues With a Beachy GLOW - Vic

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this new shit I bought.
CHANEL BLUE SATIN NAIL POLISH
I always painted my nails either RED or BLACK. but since this shit came out in Jan 2008, I've been obsessed with BLUE. It was seriously sold out EVERYWHERE... however, it wasn't until my recent trip to Neiman Marcus when I was finally able to get my hands on the elusive BLUE SATIN.

I LOVE Designer makeup!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, i dont understand why anyone wouldn't love that shit.

Anyway, ppl are always asking me how i get my "glow," well I guess i'mma dish some of my makeup secrets.

#1 Chanel Base Lumiere Illuminating Makeup Base
this shit is a MUST. it keeps makeup on for like 12 hours, plus it makes everything stick/blend better. WHILE making your skin look healthy and all that good stuff.

#2 Loreal True Match Foundation

I really like this foundation. even tho it's cheap as hell from CVS. it really blends well with my skin for some reason. plus i feel like it works in every season, whether i get a little tanner or paler.

#3 Dior Bronze Harmony Blush or NARS Laguna Bronzer
If you know me, then you know how much i LOVE bronzer. I gives me a healthy looking tan and a natural looking glow year round. I just love attacking my face with a brush full of gold, bronze and luminecent particles.


#4 NARS Cosmetics Bush in LOVEJOY
NARS blush is seriously the QUEEN of all blushes. i LOVE this shit. i cannot live without it. I keeps me looking "fresh" or blushy and feminine
There you have it. How I get my GLOW. and how to preserve it, even during the harshest nights.

No comments: