
I finally got WII!!! LOL.
me and my family are so into it!
WII FIT is the SHIT. omg. my body hurts like a bitch.
anyway,
i got so much shopping done in japan :)
I GOT FEW THINGS from Barbie. I LOVE BARBIE.
i think Barbie is like one of my fav. stores in Japan.
i got a skirt, a dress, and a sweater!
i don't really see BARBIE stores in the states,
but in Japan, Barbie is PRETTY POPULARRRR
its clothes are SOOOO CUTE!
This is the dress i bought. it's classy & cute!!!!
Dress - Barbie
:) I LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!
it's just like a dress for them Barbie dolls right? :)
i also baught white pea-coat, cowboy boots, stilettos...etc!
i love shopping in japan! i hope they were cheaper though... :(
I mean, clothes are so much CUTER in Japan so im not complaining but
if it was cheaper, i could've got some moreeee!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment