Thursday, September 11, 2008

Go Gettaz - Mimy Kiwi

So today, Vicky and I met up at Espresso Royal as usual and started brainstorming our ideas for the shirts. We spent about 3 hours coming with ideas. After that we met up with Mike & Indra from Motivation and Jason & Lei from Sistine. They all inspired me to really take this seriously and just go for it! hahaha. We got many tips from Mike & Indra and they were really helpful. So one thing Mike suggested was to change our logo... so I am going to be working on that! I like getting feedbacks! Even if it's a negative comment, it's still a plus for me! & We are getting our business license or whatever tomorrow... It's only been 6 days, I know, but if we want IT BAD, we just gotta MAKE THIS HAPPEN! we can't just sit back home and wait for it to happen... we just gotta go get em!!!!! LIVE LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!!

No comments: